Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 1st. Just a day of barbies and dressup :)

January 1st was a wonderful, relaxing family day.  We all seem to be feeling better, so I started the morning off by making some homemade cinnamon rolls.  I used a mixture of two recipes, but the base recipe was by Paula Deen. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/cinnamon-rolls-recipe/index.html  I only used a cream cheese frosting instead.  They were delicious!  Not the healthiest way to start off the new year, but definately a yummy one! 
Princess and I played Barbies for a while.  I love watching all of their imaginations when they play.  After Barbies they all wanted to play dress up.  The baby insisted that I dress up in a hulk mask.  I obliged and included that picture even if it is scary ;)  Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment