Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

With the start of a new year comes the question, "what are your resolutions?"  I guess one of my resolutions is to keep up with this blog.  I have started and stopped it so many times, but I really would love to have a nice place to keep track of everything we do so my kids can see it when they are older.  I think I always felt pressure to make it just right and perfect so I just figured it was easier not to do it at all!  This year I really want to make more memories with my husband and children and I am going to use this blog as a way to keep it all :)  Feel free to follow along and join our adventures!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect, shmerfect. Just write! I look forward to reading all about your family fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I hope I can keep up with it! You can keep me in check!

      Delete